<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VGyLxPGzm3q1-36MeSJCOM3Tdc92b7hMPkkclYYAb7rNTIQXyy4dlvzo00dWQ4p-Iet5dPrdq3q3AcHrobYQ58zyPwnE3bDDjLnu754KAL1rkuR6Ry0mNXJhTYxsbCeqCPu5DxjNXsbvAgzo5Wu6KZC7BpXyjFM2vpOIZeyIEc0=&c=&ch=>
*Python - Tester*
*Multiple Positions - North Kingstown, RI*
*6+ months*
*Contract/W2 *

   - Provide Automated and manual testing.
   - Design and modify test cases and automated scripts for web based
   application.
   - Develop and execute automated and manual test scripts
   - Perform functional, integration, and system testing
   - Document, maintain, and monitor software problems
   - Recommend strategies and methods to improve manual and automated
   testing.
   - *5+ years of experience in a QA or Developer role*

*Skills and Knowledge:*

   - Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices
   - Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts
   - Solid understanding of software development life cycle
   - *Experience with Python.*
   - *SQL skills are a plus*
   - Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to effectively
   work with both technical and non-technical resources

*Minimum Qualifications:*

   - Solid understanding of Quality Assurance methods and practices
   - Deep understanding of manual and automated testing concepts
   - Solid understanding of software development life cycle
   - *Experience with Python.*

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - SQL skills are a plus
   - Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to effectively
   work with both technical and non-technical resources
   - Other Requirements

If you are interested, please email your resume to *kva...@vigiboss.com*
<kva...@vigiboss.com> with the following information for immediate
consideration.
*Name: *
*Current Location: *
*Contact #: *
*Email: *
*Skype: *
*Visa Status: *
*Visa Expiry Date: *
*Availability: *

*Employer Info (If Any): *
Name:
Email:

*I extend the best of my wishes to you......... *

* Lal K Vamsi*
*Manager*
*Vigi**boss** Inc.*
*Email  *  *: **kva...@vigiboss.com* <kva...@vigiboss.com>
*Phone*  *: (1) 774-277-3305*
*http://www.vigiboss.com/*
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VGyLxPGzm3q1-36MeSJCOM3Tdc92b7hMPkkclYYAb7rNTIQXyy4dlp3_ilnqZ2eN0N0iThgtHz4y0PUo_HjRJiqkcva9N_04KHvh21SumR_f2I7Pa2yOPsi9QCsJp8dackMKUCZ8cudBfcnfhgjlPtfp1trBugZn7ghtFMczC2I=&c=&ch=>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/jlkvamsi
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001VGyLxPGzm3q1-36MeSJCOM3Tdc92b7hMPkkclYYAb7rNTIQXyy4dlp3_ilnqZ2eNK9psLau364Pjs2h8HVMrwdmd3OZOB8UUupA8AsLgs-HYZcNH8M_p--3yLIp88-bRyhfRXHpBedCYeVMGAOwiLShVRX32km09kZOQddQXuk0edsDFTuogPNHppZJfaytp&c=&ch=>*

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=69qff9dab&m=1103610692445&ea=kvamsi%40vigiboss.com&a=1121908852276>