*SPLUNK Consultant*

*Long Term*

*Phone/Skype *

*Phoenix AZ*

*Looking for a Very Sr GUY.. I need  Sr/Architect level engineer/Admin*

I am in need of a infrastructure resource (SPLUNK ENGINEER) FOR AMEX,
PHOENIX. I need the following experience:

*Very Strong on Red Hat Linux*

*Good background for Splunk application development.*

*The first task is with building our Splunk environments.*

1.       Splunk Admin exp

2.       UNIX/Linux

3.       StackIQ

4.       Exp on deployment automation using Puppet/Chef/Salt/Ansible.

*The person needs to have the experience of standing up a Splunk
environment support forwarders, search heads and indexes. I need to get
this person in as soon as possible. *

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>