*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Oracle Testing analyst/ Business analyst (with testing experience)*

*San Jose, CA*

*6 Months*

Responsibilities & duties (Mandatory)

§  R12 - Oracle Service Supply Chain – Inventory & Costing (Business
Validation, Analysis and Testing)

§  Business Analysis – understanding the requirement & mapping with Oracle
R12

§  Identifying Testing Scenarios

§  System integration testing

§  User Acceptance testing

Project Description (Mandatory)

Global Service Supply Chain

Work experience & skills (Mandatory)

*Essential Skills*

*(including minimum years of experience required for each skill)*

*Desirable Skills*

Oracle Service Supply Chain knowledge – Inventory & Costing

Well versed with R12 functionality

Excellent verbal, active listening, and written communications skills along
with demonstrated facilitation skills. Proven analytical and problem
solving skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted