I'm Mazhar Khan, with Systel . I got your resume from Career Builder. We've
an urgent requirement with one of our client for *Network QA Tester. .
in *El Segundo, CA**. *Please find below the job description for the same
and reply back to me with your updated profile and contact details at the
*Position: Network QA Tester. *
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months*
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in Datacom testing domain.
· Self-Driven and should have Lead onsite/offshore team of at
least 6 members.
· Good understanding test process and methodologies
· Ability to independent network troubleshooting and conduct the
· Develop and execute test strategies, design, cases, scripts,
plans and procedures (manual and automated).
· Hands on knowledge of IP Routing protocols and technologies.
· Hands-on experience with lab environments and test equipment
from Spirent, IXIA, sniffers, etc.
· Hands on experience with testing carrier grade routers and
configuring them in a multivendor network.
· Hands on Experience in testing CISCO devices CRS-1, 7600 , ASR
9000, Nexus Series, Cisco 65xx and other 35xx
· Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging
*Additional knowledge and experience on the following will be a huge
Load Balancer’s: F5, Brocade.
• MPLS VPNs technologies
Certification – CCNP /CCIE certified candidates are highly preferred.
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.