*KINDLY REPLY ON alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com
<alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com>Immediate Need Sr. Storage Administrator*
Position : Sr. Storage Administrator
Location :Mason, OH
Duration :3+ months
Responsibilities will include developing skill depth in storage
technologies, fulfilling storage requests, performing storage configuration
troubleshooting complex problems, applying upgrades and fixes, and
evaluating new technologies and products in the enterprise storage arena.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience in SAN and NAS administration, or other IT infrastructure
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong work ethic and customer service orientation
• Ability to work as part of team and independently.
• Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients,
and other external contacts.
• Strong computer skills including basic understanding of networking,
hardware, system administration, operating systems, desktop applications
and Windows file management system.
• Demonstrate proficient use of a personal computer including Microsoft
Office applications. Able to learn company specific applications.
• 10 years of experience in SAN administration using EMC VNX/MAX/Data Mover
• Experience in NAS administration using NetApp filers.
• Proven Experience with storage utilities like Recovery Point, SnapVault,
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
Information Technology preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Technology
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal
• Experience interviewing end users to gather requirements
• Knowledge of the SDLC
• Experience building reports
• Expert-level proficiency in the following:
o Network concepts including LAN/WAN architectures
o Microsoft Visio
o Systems Development/Integration Fundamentals
o Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
• Ability to learn and understand various systems and databases
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism in all internal and external
• Ability to analyze situations and challenges in a systematic, logical
• Ability to analyze data points extracted by automated and manual
• Intermediate-level proficiency in the following:
o Microsoft Project
o Multiple Relational Databases including Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
o Java Development
o CRM System Fundamentals
o Internet and Client Server Architectures
Alvin Stuart Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.