Please share the resume as per the below Job Description:
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Long term contract
Network Engineer ( Data Center )
looking for a Network Engineer to build out our data center environment to
support non-linear services. This is an opportunity to work with
engineering, a team of world class team at the forefront of innovation and
technology. As a member of this team, candidate will work with highly
skilled individuals who have been shaping the network engineering industry
in the US for years and have now only just started venturing into Latin
America, bringing with it, expertise unrivalled in the industry.
Ideal candidate should be somebody who enjoys and can lead the network
design, architecture, planning across both Service Provider and Data Center
environments & feels strongly not only about building large networks but
also complex migrations and scaling network infrastructure to next level.
You must enjoy a close-knit team environment of shared responsibility.
Day to Day Functions:
Design and validate the next generation LAN and WAN video network
architecture for high performance, availability and redundancy.
• Define network architecture requirements, evaluate current and future
network architecture states, and provide guidance and recommendations
regarding Network Design best practices.
• Configuration and testing of various networking equipment for production
• Configure Cisco and Juniper routers and switches per network design
• Configure, troubleshoot and support Brocade ADX and F5 Load balancers
• Remotely diagnose and trouble shoot network equipment during rollout
• Interface with vendors to resolve technical issues with their equipment
• Interface with other design engineers to create/modify configuration
• Work with various system vendors on evaluating new systems and solutions
as part of next generation video distribution architectures and provide
recommendations. Systems include routers, switches, firewalls, load
balancers, content caches etc.
• Assist in testing, troubleshooting and resolution efforts when systems
failures occur and interface with network operation teams.
• Assist in evaluating new system software and develop method of procedure
for network upgrades
• Manage network-related projects, activities and tasks.
• Occasional maintenance window work
• 7+ years of experience in networking industry.
• B.S. (or higher) in computer science or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge base in Cisco CRS, ASR, Nexus and 7600 series equipment.
Also Cisco products such as 3750, 2901, and 2811.
• Knowledge and support for Juniper MX series routers
• F5 and Brocade Load Balancer knowledge is a plus
• Strong knowledge in IP internetworking - MPLS (MPLS VPN, TE), IP routing
protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS), Quality of Service (QoS), IP multicast.
• Should have good knowledge of LAN switching protocols, and Security
components such as VPN, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ACL and IOS based
• Require good written and verbal communication, negotiation and
presentation skills. The ability to work effectively, independently and add
value as a team member is essential.
• Solid analytical skills to solve medium to complex technical problems
• Ability to learn quickly utilizing self study and instructor training.
• Cisco and/or Juniper certification preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project,
PowerPoint and Visio
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred
• Certifications in Cisco, Juniper, Brocade or other network technologies
• Strong leadership skills, including change management and team building
• Enterprise level technical experience and knowledge of: LAN, WAN, WLAN,
and WWAN design, implementation/ integration, and day-to-day management
including: capacity planning, security principles, topologies, protocols,
and best practices Cisco routers and switches, MPLS, Multicast, BGP, OSPF,
EIGRP, and ISIS CDN services including caching, streaming, video ingest,
video encoding, and video over IP transport
• Experience with communicating across multiple levels of the organization,
cross-functional collaboration, and presenting status updates to large
Nice to Have:
Understanding of SDN and NFV Architectures
Familiarization with private clouds such as VMWare, OpenStack
Familiarization with storage and related technologies (FC, FCOE) is a plus
Knowledge of latest video and over the top delivery technologies
Understanding of Key Process and Quality standards like ITIL, ISO.
CCIE/CCDE Lab Certified
If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested
for submission to end client (preferably in Word format) .
Full Name -
Contact details -
Hourly Rate USD all inclusive (corp 2 corp/ w2)-
Notice Period Required-
Suman Bakshi- (Sam)
Email - s...@sourcechip.net
Phone - 732-917-4895
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.