resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Cognos Developer with strong InformaticaLocation : Phoenix,
AZDuration : 6+monthsNote:To apply for this Job we require any 1 Photo ID
ProofJob Description:*The resource should have minimum of 5-7 years of
relevant IT experience in Cognos and Informatica as secondary skill and
should play onsite lead role
Participate in Requirement Analysis
Work with Architects team on Architecture and Design
Create Detailed Design Documents and Program Specs
Environment set up
Code framework components
Resolve design issues
Provide technical assistance to developers
Participate in design reviews and conduct code reviews
Setup of deliverables in ST/UAT environment
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*