Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829.*

*Role:           System Administrator.*

*Location :   Madison, WI*

*Duration:   Contract for 3 years*

*MOI:          Telephonic + Skype.*

Need two professional reference (name, project name and client, contact no,
official email id)

Need skills matrix for submission.

·         *Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and
installs patches and resolves software related problems. Performs system
backups and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system
configuration to ensure data integrity. Has knowledge of commonly-used
concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. *

·         *Systems Administrator capabilities with 5 years of experience,
relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a
variety of complicated tasks, a degree of creativity and latitude is
expected.*

·         *Phone based technical support – 5 years*

·         *Problem documentation and communication – 5 years*

·         *Problem resolution (development and implementation – 5years*

·         *HP-UX – 2 years*

·         *Linux-Red Hat * - 2 years*

·         *Linux – Suse – 5 years*

·         *Perform maintenance activities, systems backups and restore data
– 5 years*

·         *Procedures for starting and stopping services – 5 years*

·         *Determine and document requirements for hardware and software
procurement – 5 years*

·         *Evaluate, implement and document enhancements – 5 years*

·         *Install new hardware and software * - 5 years*

·         *Monitor and maintain software and hardware for optimal
performance – 5years*

·         *MS Windows Server 2008R2 – 5 years*

·         *New Technology: VMWare, Virtualization, Virtual Switches, Voice
Over IP, Video Conferencing  - 2 years*

·         *Perform maintenance activities, including systems backups and
restore data – 4 years*

·         *Perform patch maintenance for server applications and operating
systems – 5 years*

·         *Plan installation and implementation – 5 years*

·         *Plan maintenance and upgrades – 5 years*

·         *Server administration – 5 years*

·         *Server backups – 5 years*

·         *Server builds and troubleshooting experience – 5 years*

·         *TCP/IP * - 5 years*

·         *Unix -  5 years*

·         *Unix utilities – 2 years*

·         *VMWare Virtual Infrastructure (ESX server & vCenter) **

·         *Work with customers to solve problems and support their needs **

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316

Email: ar...@tresourceinc.com

www.tresourceinc.com

G-talk: arpan12...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]