*Hello  Friends,Greeting for the day...!!!!Please find the below Hot list
of my consultants and  please send me if you have any direct client
requirements.Send requirements to  venk...@uniteditinc.com
<venk...@uniteditinc.com>   or    call  me   972-295-9127  Name Skill
Location Relocation Exp Dinesh Oracle PL/SQL Developer Chicago IL Open 7+
Teja Dotnet Developer Irving TX Open 8+ Sravya Dotnet Developer Austin TX
TX & NE 8+ Mounika Dotnet Developer Woonsocket, RI    Open 8+ Pragna Dotnet
Developer Omaha NE Omaha NE 8+ Santhosh UI/Front End developer Irving TX
Open 7+ Varun Senior Hadoop Developer Iowa City, IA Open 9+ Harsha Senior
Java Developer Cary , NC East-coast 8+ Aditya Java Developer Dallas ,TX
Open 7+ Naveen Java Developer Dallas  TX Open 7+ Kiran Selenium QA LEAD
Dallas TX TX Only 9+ Selvam Senior DataStage Developer San Antonio TX Open
9+ Ajith TABLEAU DEVELOPER Allentown, PA CA Only 8+      *