Hi Partner,

Here is a new position, Please let me know if you have anyone available with
you.

Webfocus Admin.

Rate: up to 50/hr.

Duration: 4 + months

Location: MN

They will be working on day-to-day support of our WebFOCUS 7.6.9 environment

*JOB REQUIREMENTS*

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

   - College degree or equivalent work IT experience
   - 2-5 years of experience with WebFOCUS system administration
   -  Expert in troubleshooting WebFOCUS environmental problems
   - Administering the WebFOCUS reporting server console on Windows, UNIX,
   and USS platforms
   - Administering Report Caster
   - WebFOCUS configuration and security knowledge
   - SQL knowledge (Oracle, UDB, MS SQL Server, ...)
   - UNIX and Windows system administration
   - Shell scripting / bat scripting knowledge
   - WebSphere general knowledge
   - Ability to work on assigned tasks independently and assess and execute
   without direction
   - Ability to maintain confidentiality with information or items as
   required
   - Ability to manage and meet deadlines
   - Ability to perform complex analysis and tasks successfully and in a
   timely manner
   - Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
   - Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
   - Function as an effective member of a team and demonstrate leadership on
   projects
   - Understand the implication work assignments have on multiple projects

DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:

   - Knowledge of retail systems and relevant technologies
   - Data and process modeling experience

*Job: *.NET Developer
*
Location:* Kansas City
*Start Date:* May 24 – June 1
*Duration:* 6 Months
*Rate:* $40/hr the MAX
*Special:* Local or Regional Consultants Only – F2F Interview

*All submissions must include Resume, Rate Confirmation, Contact #, &
Location of the Consultant.
**If I need more information I will contact you.  Do not change the subject
line when replying.
*
*Requirements and Skills:
*

   - asp.net guru
   - Strong front end and middle tier development abilities
   - C# 3.5
   - CSS
   - HTML
   - AJAX
   - Experience w/ SQL 2005/ 2008
   - JQuery
   - Competency in writing SQL stored procedures
   - Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced
   environments
   - Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
   - Solid oral and written communication skills

*Responsibilities:
*

   - Debug and deliver production applications
   - Participate in technical design and implementation.
   - Collaborate with fellow developers
   - Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.