Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com
I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.
3 references required.
*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*
- Experience developing enterprise level Java web application software
solutions in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience developing Java applications using WebSphere Message Broker
- Experience in EJB development and transaction management programming in a
complex, large-scale environment involving the integration of J2EE
applications with legacy mainframe environments.
- Experience working with a business rules engine, preferably Drools, and a
Portal Framework, preferably Liferay.
- Experience working with/developing Java solutions with a Web security
protocol (preferably using LDAP and SiteMinder) context.
- Experience with demonstrated proficiency in the proper application of
standard design patterns (J2EE, GoF) to solve complex business problems.
- Experience with use of XML, JAXB and web services in a J2EE environment.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks like Struts or Spring.
- Experience with the use of Hibernate with Oracle.
- Experience analyzing business processes and workflows, and working with
non-technical staff to develop system specifications and resolve problems.
- Experience in assisting in the configuration, performance tuning and
troubleshooting of JBoss EAP and RedHat Apache servers.
Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews. However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.
Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period? If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.
X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.