*12+ Months Contract*
The candidate will work closely with developers to drive the evolution and
expansion of Mobile Insight solution. The candidate will work closely with
one or more QA teams (local or remote) to identify, debug and fix
production issues. An ideal candidate would have a strong background in
Android development with a passion for mobile devices and emerging
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement new, exciting features for our Mobile Insight
- Work with cross-functional teams to build an extensible and
industry standard analytics framework for Android platform.
- Work with Customer to understand and capture business
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Work closely with Server team to design and integrate
- Work closely with QA & Server team to identify and fix any
and all bugs that are reported.
- Travel to customer or partner sites to facilitate smooth
exchange of information, joint development or integration activities
(approximately 1-2 times a year, each trip lasting about 2 weeks).
Necessary Skills /Attributes:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
(or equivalent experience)
- Solid understanding of Android 4.3 and later, APIs
- Solid understanding of Android framework.
- Strong background in core Java development.
- Experience in Multi-thread, Inter process communications,
Publish/Subscribe systems, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS client-server architecture.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures,
algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing
and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.