Hi,

Here below I do have multiple openings, Please let me know if you have any
on these.

 I need to know if you have any Oracle EBS candidates who are available.
Assignments are in Plano TX or San Diego CA.  We can use H1B's for this job
so send me anyone who matches the requirement.

   *Description*:

Notification of need for three - Contract EBS resources for 5

weeks....planned start date 6/1

We would like your assistance in locating the following resources

that may also be assigned to a specific customer for a five week period

beginning June 1.  Assignment could either be in Plano or San Diego

area.

A.  Another PL/SQL resource (EBS - with AR, GL, and Order Mgt. in their

background.

B.  An additional PL/SQL resource with an (EBS - Manufacturing, Supply

Chain background).

C.  A Strong Java Developer with EBS experience.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.