*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Sr. Java Developer *
*Location : Denver, CO *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*
Client is looking for a dynamic Senior Software Development Engineer-Java
to work in our Test Support and Integration group. The ideal candidate will
have experience working in an agile develop environment to develop and
maintain automation frameworks for testing.
· Responsible for building test automation framework using Java
with hibernate to automate a high-volume website that streams video content
across global geographic areas to thousands of concurrent users.
· Design and develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable
automation framework using open source tools from the ground up.
· Contribute to design, development and maintenance of automation
· Contribute to the Emergent Architecture that identifies problems
and solves them
· Design and write software in a functional style combined with
· Work in an agile development environment
· BS Degree and 8 years of Software Development experience, or
Masters and 6 years of Software development experience
· At least 5 years of hands-on Java, J2EE and *Hibernate*
development experience, specifically building applications or test
automation frameworks in Java.
· At least 2 years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and
Design and Java Best Practices.
· At least 2 years of experience in one or more of the following :
DB Modeling, DB design, DB optimization and development of related SQL
· At least 2 years of experience using source code management and
application build and deployment tools such as *Ant, Maven, Git, Jenkins.*
· At least 1 year of experience with a unit testing framework,
· At least 1 year of experience with implementation of *ReSTful web
· Experience in building test automation frameworks using Selenium
webdriver with Java.
· Application server (tomcat) architecture and services.
· Application development and debugging using Integrated
Development Environment (IDE) tools (Eclipse, Net Beans).
· Working knowledge of Agile Development methodology and Scrum.
· Development effort estimation techniques.
· Experienced with Virtual Machines (preferably VMWare).
· Experience with Windows, Mac, and Linux systems, using DOS and
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.