HI

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title          : DevOps Architect*

*Location  : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

*Requirements *

•             Conceptual awareness around tying the full stack value back
to business value.

•             Spin up Staging and Production environments on cloud-based
environments: AWS (primary), Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine.

•             Automate website deployment and configuration management

•             Automate monitoring and test disaster recovery and backup
functions

•             Automate network and security management

•             Security scanning and vulnerability detection

•             Work on concurrent projects. Projects limited to one
technology domain and/or business area with a limited degree of
customization and complexity. Delivery team size less than 10.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

•             Architecture Specific: (lead the organization to do the right
things)

o             Able to perform DevOps process assessments and provide
expertise around DevOps maturity to and across organization. (Organization
Culture Transformation Architect)

o             Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability
to drive a DevOps strategy

o             CMDB --

o             Strong understanding of DevOps practices across Industry –
including AWS code and Deployment toolsets (CodeDeploy, CodeCommit,
CodePipeline) as well as Industries leading services.

o             Strong understanding of, and proven experience in, common
organizational process issues. Essentially taken an organization from a
Level 1 maturity to a Level 5 maturity.

•             Hands On Sr. DevOps  Architect (Lead the team on the how to
do things right)

o             Experience in highly available 24x7 production environment

o             Experience with using Linux, Amazon Web Services, and
supporting AWS Infrastructure

o             Experience with Networking, Security, CDN for Cloud
Technologies

o             Experience with orchestration template technologies such as:
AWS Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWork,

o             Hands-on experience with monitoring/data collection tools
such as App Dynamics/New Relic, Nagios, Splunk

o             Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and
firewalling

o             Robust understanding of build automation (Jenkins, Maven,
Stash etc.)

o             Experience with configuration management and automation tools
such as: Chef, Puppet, and Ansible

o             Experience with server virtualization technology: Vagrant,
VMWare

o             Experience with Agile development

*SOFT SKILLS*

•             Ability to work independently

•             Excellent proactive analytical and problem solving skills

•             Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing
flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements.

•             Experience working in projects using Agile methodology

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

Metasis Information Systems

Desk: 201 528 5326