This is Tom here.
I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.
*Title : DevOps Architect*
*Location : Bellevue, WA*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
• Conceptual awareness around tying the full stack value back
to business value.
• Spin up Staging and Production environments on cloud-based
environments: AWS (primary), Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine.
• Automate website deployment and configuration management
• Automate monitoring and test disaster recovery and backup
• Automate network and security management
• Security scanning and vulnerability detection
• Work on concurrent projects. Projects limited to one
technology domain and/or business area with a limited degree of
customization and complexity. Delivery team size less than 10.
• Architecture Specific: (lead the organization to do the right
o Able to perform DevOps process assessments and provide
expertise around DevOps maturity to and across organization. (Organization
Culture Transformation Architect)
o Strong communication and presentation skills and the ability
to drive a DevOps strategy
o CMDB --
o Strong understanding of DevOps practices across Industry –
including AWS code and Deployment toolsets (CodeDeploy, CodeCommit,
CodePipeline) as well as Industries leading services.
o Strong understanding of, and proven experience in, common
organizational process issues. Essentially taken an organization from a
Level 1 maturity to a Level 5 maturity.
• Hands On Sr. DevOps Architect (Lead the team on the how to
do things right)
o Experience in highly available 24x7 production environment
o Experience with using Linux, Amazon Web Services, and
supporting AWS Infrastructure
o Experience with Networking, Security, CDN for Cloud
o Experience with orchestration template technologies such as:
AWS Cloud Formation, AWS OpsWork,
o Hands-on experience with monitoring/data collection tools
such as App Dynamics/New Relic, Nagios, Splunk
o Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and
o Robust understanding of build automation (Jenkins, Maven,
o Experience with configuration management and automation tools
such as: Chef, Puppet, and Ansible
o Experience with server virtualization technology: Vagrant,
o Experience with Agile development
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent proactive analytical and problem solving skills
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment and developing
flexible solutions to meet evolving requirements.
• Experience working in projects using Agile methodology
Thanks & Regards
Metasis Information Systems
Desk: 201 528 5326
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.