Hi ,

Hope you are doing good,

Please find the requirement details as follows.

*PLEASE SHARE RESUME AT: shakee...@entrantit.com*

*JD Edwards Manufacturing Consultant 6 Months Contract*
*St Louis, MO.*

ยท         Need for a Manufacturing Technical/Functional Sr. Team member who
is deep in JDE 9.0/9.1 EAM expertise. If you have that specific resource
skill that could come on-site and be part of our team and work with our 2-3
plants for a JDE migration we would be interested.

Thanking you in advance,
Regards,

Mirza Shakeel

Entrant IT Consulting