*PLEASE SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO sk...@cdrptech.com <sk...@cdrptech.com>*
*Position: *Project Manager
*Location:* Downey, CA
*Duration:* 12+ months
The Consultant must meet all of the following minimum qualifications:
1. Two (2) years of experience conducting change management projects within
a private or public organization, of at least 1,000 employees, to determine
the best approach to support strategic and transformation changes for the
2. Two (2) years of experience conducting organizational studies within a
private or public organization's Information Technology operation to
determine optimum structure, staffing, cost, and operation to deliver IT
value and efficiency to a customer base of at least 50,000 customers.
3. Four (4) years of experience working as a Project Manager managing the
implementation of organizational changes.
4. Five (5) years of experience collaborating with and making presentations
to senior IT management. Provide a sample PowerPoint presentation for a
project that he/she managed and presented to project staff and IT executive
management to verify this qualification.
5. Two (2) years of experience producing IT Strategic Action Plan reports.
Provide references from three (3) clients, on WOS form A, for whom the
Consultant has produced IT Strategic Action Plan Reports which were
completed within the last four (4) years.
6. Seven (7) years of experience working with all of the following IT
• Computing hardware
• Network equipment and communication lines
• Desktop equipment
• Application development languages
• Data Warehouse
• Internal Cloud Computing
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
CDRP Technologies LLC
Phone: 503-828-1399, 503-922-2003
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.