Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
*Position: Hadoop Developer*
*Duration: 3 month contract, possible extension*
*Location: Broomfield, CO *
*Interviews: Phone interview, then in-person*
Looking for a candidate that has experience designing and developing modern
big data solutions including HBase. HBase design and development experience
• Experience architecting highly scalable, highly concurrent and
low latency systems
• Experience with Big Data and NoSQL technologies like Hadoop,
HBase, Spark, Flume, Pig, Hive and Oozie
• Experience building, developing, architecting or contributing to
a fully scalable platform
• Experience working with large data sets - 100's of TB and data
• Experience managing large amounts of structured and unstructured
data using Hadoop, HBase, Hive
• Solid understanding of ETL architectures, data movement
technologies and database concepts like Partitioning, Performance
• Proven experience in monitoring, managing and optimizing read
write throughput on HBase.
• Experience with providing big data query and search solutions to
• Experience with building disaster recovery compliant systems
using Big data toolset.
Infogium Technologies, LLC
hemant.si...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8258 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.