Greetings from ERP AND ERP !!

My Name is Krishna working as Recruiter with ERP and ERP Corp. We have a
very urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please go through the
below requirement, if you are interested  please send me the updated resume.

*Position : **Receptionist*

*Duration : 2 Months*

*Location:  **San Diego 16535 Via Esprillo San Diego CA 92127*

ü  Welcomes visitors with pleasant and helpful attitude.

ü  Directs visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers to
appropriate locations and parties.

ü  Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing
visitor badges.

ü  Notifies personnel of visitor arrival.

ü  Operates a single or multiple position telephone system.

ü  May use company intranet, paging or other computer-based systems.

ü  Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

ü  Ability to work under close supervision.

ü  Minimum 2-5 year of experience.
Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Candidate would be
working the Front Desk at Sony - professional and friend very important

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna

( 510-270-0603 | : krish...@erpanderp.com