1. Strong RDBMS concepts
2. Good knowledge of application layers, modeling techniques
3. Hands-on experience with designing object-oriented components
4. Understanding of database concepts
5. Experience with Oracle database/Architecture (10g, 11g)
6. Data modeling experience with knowledge of
normalization/de-normalization (preferably with CA Erwin )
7. Expert in creation of conceptual/logical/physical data models.
8. Exposure to UML objects modeling concepts.
9.Work experience in presentation tools like excel,ppt,visio,mpp.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Insigma Inc | *1920 Association Drive Suite # 302, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-468-3307 I Email: rachna.gu...@us.insigmainc.com I Fax:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.