Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note : Need A Consultant ASAP...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title : Java Developer*

*Location : Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Minimum experience:*

Development and optimization of REST/JSON API Strong Java/J2EE and Spring
knowledge

Mongo -Nice to have experience on elastic search Maven/Gradle/Ant knowledge
Agile experience TDD experience like mocking experience with Mockito

*Minimum experience:*

Development and optimization of REST/JSON API

Strong  Java/J2EE and Spring knowledge

Mongo

*Nice to have*

Experience on elastic search

Maven/Gradle/Ant knowledge

Agile experience

TDD experience like mocking experience with Mockito

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>