Hope you are doing well.
This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format
*Job Title: SAP GRC Consultant*
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
*Duration: 6 Months *
· Must have 5+ years of experience working with SAP GRC
· To have worked on at least two projects focused on upgrade of
Access Control 10.0 to 10.1
· Experience gathering business requirements for the following SAP
- Access Request Management (ARQ)
- Access Risk Analysis (ARA)
- Emergency Access Management (EAM)
· Configure User Provisioning & User Access Review workflows in ARQ
· Configure and customize complex MSMP and BRF+ functionality
· Certified by SAP for Access Control
· Solid understanding of compliance processes related to SAP
· LDAP integration experience is required
· Must have understanding of SAP GRC at code level
· It is important to know how to debug code and troubleshoot issues
· Must know how to integrate ITIM with SAP Access Control
· Should be able to extend user provisioning functionality to
different SAP systems for e.g. assign business partner field in Solution
Manager and SCM automatically
· Must know new features of Access Control 10.1 e.g. Fiori,
Simplified Request and provisioning to HANA based systems
· Experience with setting up SSO with SAP Access Control
· Should have been part of at least one end to end SAP
· Should be able to work independent or as part of a team
· Prepare Functional & Technical Specs for ARM, ARA, EAM
*Ranjith Kumar *
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*
3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.
Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.
Email: vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>
Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.