Hope the day is treating you well
*Position: ETL Data warehouse QA Analyst*
*Duration: 1 Year*
•*At least 9 years of IT experience with a minimum of 4 years of Data
warehouse testing experience*
• Experience testing data warehouses systems and have defined test
approaches for data warehouse projects.
• Good understanding of Data warehouse concepts andbe able to define test
strategies specific to the project needs.
• Experience writing complicated SQL statements and PL/SQL code to test
data flow and to perform data analysis.
• Experience in creating testing strategies and engineering best practices
related to software test engineering, both manual and automated testing
• Experience in root cause analysis and defect diagnosis techniques
• Experience working with Oracle database and BI tools like OBIEE, etc.
• Experience working with Informatica or related ETL tools and has
experience working with UNIX/LINUX
• Experience coordinating testing activities and optimizing test cycles
working with project team
• Experience with utilization of appropriate test methodologies and use of
test management tool like HP ALM
• Experience with conducting and running defect triage meeting with project
• Develop test plans, test strategy and estimate QA effort for projects
• Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected
results for one or more test plans, including all types of tests – data
validation testing, data transformation testing, data load process testing
• Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures
• Execute test scripts and validate defect fixes as part of the project
• Record defects and issues in accordance with the project's defect and
issue management plans
• Work with the application team to resolve any defects/issues that arise
out of the testing process
• Participate in the release control process (when the application is
transferred from the build team to the test team) to ensure that solutions
meet business requirements
• Inform QA Manager and Project Manager of any issues that may affect the
schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process
• Be responsible for test activities including test planning, development
of test artifacts, execution of tests, reporting issues/defects to the
project team, and follow up on issues for the assigned projects
• Develop test summary report based on the defined template to close
testing phase on the project
*Thanks & Regards,*
| Fax: (408) 273 - 6002
Thanks and Regards,
*[image: Alliance IT] *[image: cid:image007.jpg@01D0D383.86D4BD90]
*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.