Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP at
dee...@sysmind.com

You can also call me @ 609-897-9670*4004.

*Role  :  *IBM WODM (Websphere operational decision management)/ Ilog
Technical Lead and developer

*Location :  *Minneapolis, MN

*JD :*

Number of Openings

1 Technical Lead and 1 developers

Offshore/Onsite

Onsite

Detailed job description Skill Set including years of experience

·         For *Technical Lead* - we are looking at 8 years overall with 5
years relevant experience

·         For *Developer *- we are looking at 6 years overall with 4 years
relevant experience

Extension Possible

Yes

Exact Work Location

Minneapolis, USA

Thanks & Regards

Deepak Kumar

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: dee...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4004

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]