Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829.*

*Title:            SAP EH&S Consultant (Environment, Health and Safety)*

*Duration:     16+ Months Contract*

*Location:     Inner Grove Heights, MN*

*MOI:             Telephonic + Skype*

*Job description:*

·         Provide functional expertise for the design and implementation of
SAP Environment, Health and Safety Module with various phases as Project
scoping, Blueprint, Realization, Cutover, Go-live & Support.

·         Should have Strong knowledge and Experience in successful
implementation and support for the SAP EHSM Modules such as

o SAP EHS Basic Data & Tools

o Product Safety

o Dangerous Goods Management

o Global Label Management

o SAP EHSM Incident Management

o SAP EHSM Risk Assessment

o Occupational Health

o Emissions Management

o Compliance Management

o Management of Change

·         Provide required support and guidance to SAP technical/Basis team
for installing the SAP EH&S applications such as Windows Word Integration
Server, SAP EHSM

·         Patches (Current version EHSM 6.0) for Incident Management & Risk
assessment, and Adobe Document Services.

·         Should have Strong Knowledge on the national and international DG
Regulations such as IMDG, IATA, CFR, and ADR...etc.

·         Should have Knowledge and Experience in OSHA reporting.

·         Should have SAP EHSM process integration knowledge with other
modules such as Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Plant
Maintenance & HR Management.

·         Should have Strong Knowledge and Experience in SAP EHS
Interfaces, such as ALE..etc.

·         Strong Functional knowledge and experience in EHS related PRICEFW
objects. (Portal, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Forms & Workflow).

·         Strong knowledge in Development GHS and Non-GHS WWI templates.

·         Knowledge and experience in EHS related Master and Transactional
Data Conversion objects, such as Specification Data, Phrase Management,
Report Management, DG

·         Master Data, Location Master, Controls, Agents, Amounts, OELs,
Incident Records and Risk Assessment.

·         Strong knowledge and Experience in Regulatory Data load and
interface such as OCC.

·         Knowledge and Experience in Managing Data Conversion and Cutover
activities for EHS related objects.

·         Knowledge and Experience in Managing various test cycles of Unit
testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and Regression
Testing.

·         Knowledge and Experience in testing tools such as HP ALM.

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316

Email: ar...@tresourceinc.com

www.tresourceinc.com

G-talk: arpan12...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]