*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : DB2 UDB Developer *
*Location : Atlanta , GA *
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Interview: Phone / Skype (F2F if Local candidate) *
* Client prefers face to face interview, but if you have someone only
willing to SKYPE, send as well!*
*NOTES FROM THE HIRING MANAGER:*
1) Would you be interested in a C Developer with DB2 experience? yes
2) Would you be interested in a DB2 DBA with some development
experience? possibly, but it would depend on the extent of the development
experience. This position is for an application developer.
3) How important is the Cobol application? The Cobol is extensively
used, but if someone has the c/db2 background they should be able to pick
up the Cobol pretty quickly.
4) Are you looking for someone with C# or VB.NET background? Those are
an added plus for this position, but not necessary.
5) Is scripting (Perl or Kornshell) required? Those are not required,
but are definitely helpful for this position.
• Client is seeking to add a developer to assist with
the ongoing support and enhancements for several of its mission critical
• The ideal candidate will be an experienced developer
with a minimum of 7 years’ experience coding applications in a DB2 UDB
• We are seeking IT professionals with an excellent
grasp of DB2 UDB to work on a large (20+) team enhancing and supporting
mission critical systems.
• Our ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter
that is flexible and can change gears rapidly to contribute where needed in
an area where the work is fast-paced and dynamic.
• Additional skills required include strong analysis
and communication skills, ability to ramp up quickly, and client facing
*Education:* 4-yr College Degree preferably Information Systems or Computer
• Good understanding of application and database design
• Extensive experience with writing SQL statements and
stored procedures against a highly transactional database. Must be able to
write native SQL without the use of a development tool.
• Thorough understanding of the IBM’s DB2 UDB.
• 7+ years’ experience with development within n-tier
architecture, UNIX, and SQL.
• *7+ years’ experience coding in Cobol or C language
for enterprise applications.*
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong debugging, coding, and analysis/design skills.
• Ability to produce high quality code for mission
• High level of initiative and attention to detail.
• Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus.
• Demonstrated ability for coming up to speed on
• Ability to work from high-level business or technical
requirements and perform analysis and research to arrive at a technical
solution that will deliver the desired functional capabilities.
• Ability to own assignments, formulate pertinent
questions and work with team members to get the answers needed to complete
*Skills Preferred: *
• Experience with C#.NET and VB#.NET
• Knowledge of Tuxedo
• Experience with Perl
• Experience with Kornshell scripting
• Experience with Microfocus COBOL
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221,Cornwell Dr, Bear,DE 19701*
*Email :anir...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <anir...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Contact No : 302-261-3207 X 105*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.