Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP at
You can also call me @ 609-897-9670*4004.
*Role : *OBIEE Solution Architect
*Location : *Phoenix, AZ
*Skills : *
- Experience in development and implementation of Oracle Business
Intelligence Application and Data warehousing.
- Knowledge of Analysis Design, Development, Customization,
Implementation & Maintenance of Business Application.
- Over 8 + years of experience in DWH and BI applications using “OBIA”
OR “OBIEE” and Informatica.
- Experience on customization and configuration of OBIA, OBIEE using
Answers, Dashboards, Administration Tool(RPD), and Informatica
- Knowledge of DAC (Datwarehouse Admin Console) is required and
- Experience of setting up and configuring Oracle BI Applications with
EBS is essential
- Experience with SQL, UNIX and Data Warehouse best practices,
especially in the area of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) methodologies.
- Experience in Designing, implementing and maintaining ETL process
- Excellent communication skills, organized and effective in delivering
high-quality solutions. OBIEE 11g, OBIEE 10.1.3.2.1, Oracle BI Applications
version 7.9.5, 7.9.6
- Working knowledge of Informatica (Power center/Power mart) SQL,
PL/SQL, TOAD Data Modeling logical / Physical, Star/Snowflake, Schema, FACT
& Dimensions tables, ETL, OLAP
- Experience of 9-12 years in BI, with at least 7-8 years in Oracle BI
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4004
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.