Please do find job description for a BSA with QA and cyber security exp.
Please do revert with resume ASAP.
****email is the best way to reach me****
*Job Title:* Cyber Security Agile BSA/QA
*Location:* Fort Worth, TX
*Duration:* 12 Months
*Rate: *$35/hr on C2C all incl
Has deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject
matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans
for one or more releases of an application.
Participates in cross-functional discussions to review the impact of
application changes from both internal and external interfaces on the
quality of their applications.
Works with application development teams to participate in solution design
to ensure testability of functions and applications.
Identifies areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and
automation of test scripts
Facilitates implementation of automated test scripts. Has significant
interaction with internal customers.
* Role should include as its primary duty either*
(a) the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to
matters of significance.
(b) Design work (Design means a tailored design in order to meet a specific
client request) or
(c) Programming (Programming means writing original programs using computer
code that is intended for use on a wide scale basis. Writing test scripts
used in troubleshooting problems would generally not be considered
"programming unless the script is intended to be used as a script for use
on a repetitive basis for troubleshooting (i.e. when other users call, the
test script is used for the purposes of troubleshooting their issue) This
position should typically be used for an advanced or lead level resource.
As a BSA/QA resource in the Agile team for the Application Vulnerability
Management service you will perform a dual role. On one hand you will
translate business requirements into user stories and break them down into
specific user actions and development tasks. Your technical background will
allow you to work with the Agile team on specific solutions for the user
stories and help guiding the development team to deliver to expectations.
Your second role is a QA role. As the user stories get implemented by the
development team together with unit tests, you will in parallel work on
functional tests leveraging the firms standard QA automation tools to
ensure that once the user story has been developed, there is close to 100%
coverage achieved by a combination of automated unit tests build by the
developers and automated functional tests developed by you. You will then
perform manual tests to achieve the full 100% test coverage as needed
before the user story is marked complete.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities *
- Translate high level business requirements into detailed user stories
- Assist the development team with decisions on how to implement the
- Develop automated functional tests
- Perform manual QA tests where necessary
- Identify and help implement continuous process
enhancements/improvements to the Agile development process
- Identify opportunities to automate or streamline current processes,
focus on driving efficiency and improvements in controls.
Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent work experience and minimum 7+
years of experience in information technology preferably with an emphasis
on information security and/or IT infrastructure technology project
- Hands on experience with developing detailed user stories out of high
level business requirements
- Experience working as part of an Agile team as BSA/QA resource
- Hands on experience with QA automation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making
- Ability to resolve conflict & facilitate decision-making
- Proven ability to make complex decisions based on experience, analysis
- Flexible, process-oriented, organized, with excellent analytical &
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Microsoft
Project is preferred
- Familiarity with Cyber Security & information security technology is
*Veterans Sourcing Group |1 Meridian Blvd, Wyomissing, PA*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.