*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: BI Designer/Analyst*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Need H1B Copy*
- Experienced in designing and developing dashbords in IBM Cognos, 10.2
- Experience and ability to work with business users to gather requirements
and manage scope.
- OLAP Cube design using various IBM cube based methodologies
- Minimum 7 Years experience in IBM Cognos
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels
- Experience with financial domain is a plus
This position needs to be able to sit with the business, understand their
requirements, and help design overall reporting solutions that work for
them (and then convey that design to developers). Someone who can design
reports and dashboards, who knows when to suggest certain technologies
(i.e. cubes vs views, etc.), and who can help the business think of ways to
derive more value from their data by asking different questions of the
data. He communicates clearly but he stayed very technical throughout the
interview even though I re-asked questions a few times to see if he was
able to answer them with a BU-friendly approach. Unfortunately, he wasn’t
able to. I think he’ll be too technical to put in front of the business. “
So, will need someone who has dealt with Business Users in the past.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.