*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : **Java Developer *
*location : **Jersey City, NJ*
*Duration : 6 to 8 months *
*Interview: Phone then F2F*
*Must be USC, GC or EAD*
· This is a hands on java developer position architects with no
hands on coding experience in a fast paced production support environment
need not apply.
· Java, JEE (EJB 3.0, JDBC, Servlets, core Java, Dependency
· JPA 2.0 / Hibernate (required)
· SQL Server 2008 and/or Oracle 10g/11g (SQL) (required)
· T-SQL, PL/SQL (nice to have)
· *JSF 2.0 (Primefaces)* (required)
· JSP (nice to have)
· Tomcat (required)
· Websphere (nice to have)
· FLEX (required)
· Python (nice to have)
· Data modeling (nice to have)
*Job Responsibilities *
· Responsible for providing senior level expertise/technical
guidance on decisions and priorities regarding architecture for
enterprise-level Java systems Lead team of Java Developers
· Ability to Lead offshore team Conduct code reviews Tracks
industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve
the enterprise s architecture needs
· Development of and management of architecture governance process
Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system
options, risks, disaster recovery, cost benefit analysis and impact on the
enterprise business process and goals.
· Systems planning Systems
*Optimization Required: *
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field 8+ years of IT work experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.