*1. REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*
*Job Title:* SQL Database Developer DBA
*Location:* Houston TX
*Duration:* 3+ Months
· 5+ years of hands-on support experience on SQL 2005/2008/2012
· 5+ years of Knowledge in Windows 2000/2003, 2008 Server
· 2+ years of Knowledge in Active Directory
· Working knowledge of Netware 6.0 and 6.5 preferred
· 2 years of VB (Visual Basic) Scripting preferred
· 2 years of general server support experience preferred
· MCSE preferred
· Team player, able to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations
with both internal and external groups
· Capable of dissecting complex situations and refocusing on the
most critical technology tasks
· Capable of developing small intra-team program and leading small
to medium projects
· Ability to understand and articulate the business value and
impact of advanced technical and non-technical concepts
· Ability to routinely make effective and timely decisions in
alignment with departmental direction based on sound business knowledge and
the ability to solicit input from internal and external sources
· SQL Database Development and Administration (T-SQL)
*2. REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*
*Job Title:* SAS Programmer (Financial)
*Location:* Heathrow, FL
*Duration:* 3+ Months
*Locals highly preferred*
The consultant will be responsible for the development of applications to
include analytical reports and/or databases pertaining to credit card
accounts managed by the Auto, Overdraft and Credit Card Collections
divisions. Application Developers are experts in multiple categories of
collections / credit card portfolio data and are able to build analytical
applications or reports that help business manager's view, understand and
explain collections performance. The selected individual will analyze
requirements, manage project deliverables, design and create new reports or
modify existing programs and processes and verify or modify logic where
applicable, develop and test/debug programs. In addition, this position
will ensure data quality of the information presented on the reports
produced and will provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries
from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
Unix Shell Scripting
The qualified candidate will possess: SAS and SQL programming experience,
knowledge of SAS Macro. APEX and/or ASP.net experience is a plus. UNIX,
Excel/VBA, MS Access is a plus. Other programming background considered.
Five to six years of professional work experience in a similar function.
Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills with
experience designing and developing programs for reporting applications.
The candidate should have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple
complex tasks. Candidate should be self-motivated with excellent
interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate to all
levels of the organization.
*Veterans Sourcing Group |1 Meridian Blvd, Wyomissing, PA*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.