SQL BI\DB and Azure Developer
Location: Dallas TX
Duration: Long Term
Face- Face might be needed..
SQL Server Developer to work on individual and team projects, developing
solutions using latest Microsoft technologies at AFS.
· Define and keep up to date Database Design and Development best
· Perform index and performance analysis to ensure applications provide
· Write efficient T-SQL for large datasets and stored procedures of
high complexity to meet project requirements
· Responsible for developing, maintaining and tuning ETL process to
pull data from multiple sources
· Responsible for BI Analytical Reporting, Azure Cloud Computing
· Provide assistance in the development and maintenance of data
· Design and develop reporting models, ad hoc queries to meet business
· Ability to work based on Enterprise and master data management
· Support the analysis and evaluation of system improvements,
optimization, and maintenance efforts
· Engage in effective collaboration among local and geographically
distributed team members
· Work in an agile, collaborative environment to implement database
solution for short term and long term goals
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· Minimum 5+ years of hand-on experience in software development
· Minimum 4+ years design and development using SQL Server 2008 and
· SSIS, SSRS and SSAS work experience preferred
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud Applications and Services,
- Experience on BI Analytics
· Solid understanding of data security and data governance
· Enterprise level work experience
· Experience in Agile Scrum methodologies
· Capability of thinking innovatively, strategically, and
*Required skills and experience:*
· Understand complex database concepts and the implications of
different database design
· Understand the Business Intelligence Analytics and provide the
ability to optimize the reports
· Experience on managing the application services on cloud computing
using the tools like Azure, Amazon cloud etc.
· Experience developing and tuning high performance, secure, scalable
and reliable enterprise data management system
· Research and develop new ways to improve existing functionality
· Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
· Ability to collaborate quickly with others in an open workspace
· Remain focused and free of distraction in a loud environment
· Industry experience in Supply Chain Management preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.