*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : SAP SD/MM*
*Location : Seattle area (Bellevue/Redmond), WA *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview: Phone / Skype *
· Our client is looking to hire an SAP SD/MM consultant to provide
both project and production support.
· Our client is running several concurrent projects and needs to
augment both the project and production support team with an experienced
· The SD resource we seek must have solid experience with Sales,
Service Order Management and Logistics Delivery space & Reverse Logistics
· To be successful on this assignment you must have the ability to
collaborate with the relevant business users, other consultants and the
ABAP development team is a vital component of this role.
· For tasks in production support you must be able to work closely
with business users to resolve SD and MM related business challenges.
· Not only are we seeking an SAP SD/MM consultant that has worked
on several full life cycle implementations of the SD and MM modules but the
SAP SD/MM consultant must have a proven track record in a production
support environment who enjoys communicating with and helping customers.
· This role requires high levels of self motivation and self
· Minimum 5 years experience implementing and supporting SAP SD and
· *At least 3 full life cycle implementation projects*
· Production support experience
· Sales, Service Order Management and Logistics Delivery space,
and Reverse Logistics experience
· Any experience configuring the FI module
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221,Cornwell Dr, Bear,DE 19701*
*Email :anir...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <anir...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Contact No : 302-261-3207 X 105*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.