*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position    :  SAP SD/MM*

*Location   :  Seattle area (Bellevue/Redmond), WA *

*Duration  :  6+ Months *

*Interview:  Phone / Skype   *

*Job Description*

·         Our client is looking to hire an SAP SD/MM consultant to provide
both project and production support.

·         Our client is running several concurrent projects and needs to
augment both the project and production support team with an experienced
SD/MM resource.

·         The SD resource we seek must have solid experience with Sales,
Service Order Management and Logistics Delivery space & Reverse Logistics
experience.

·         To be successful on this assignment you must have the ability to
collaborate with the relevant business users, other consultants and the
ABAP development team is a vital component of this role.

·         For tasks in production support you must be able to work closely
with business users to resolve SD and MM related business challenges.

·         Not only are we seeking an SAP SD/MM consultant that has worked
on several full life cycle implementations of the SD and MM modules but the
SAP SD/MM consultant must have a proven track record in a production
support environment who enjoys communicating with and helping customers.

·         This role requires high levels of self motivation and self
direction.

*Required Skills*

·         Minimum 5 years experience implementing and supporting SAP SD and
MM

·         *At least 3 full life cycle implementation projects*

·         Production support experience

·         Sales, Service Order Management and Logistics Delivery space,
and Reverse Logistics experience

*Ideal Skills:*

·         Any experience configuring the FI module

*Regards*

*Anirudh Awasthi*

*Technical Recruiter*

*VSG Business Solutions*