Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829*

*Role:           iOS Developer (Full Stack)*

*Location:   St. Louis, MO*

*MOI:          Phone/hire.*

*Duration:   12 month contract*

*Candidate Should have Full Stack Experience *

*What candidate will do:*

         Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of
software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.

         Be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day.

         Be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don’t know
and willing to receive and give constructive feedback.

         Collaborate closely with team members and business community.

         Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them
reality.

         Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
constantly innovating.

*What candidate should be awesome at:*

         Consuming new technologies with relentless desire

         Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and
seeking rapid feedback

         *Mobile development (Swift, Objective C, lifecycle of iOS apps,
knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines)*

         *Experience with iOS development concepts like
Internationalization, peripheral integration, enterprise deployment, Core
Data, mobile application security ,testing automation*

         Modern web development (e.g., HTML5, JavaScript, AngularJS,
Backbone)

         Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in
Java, Scala and/or C#

         System design with SOA/REST/Microservices

         Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL,
PostgreSQL)

         Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to
integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, Cucumber)

         Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting

*Bonus points for candidate:*

         Agriculture domain knowledge

         Understanding of Geospatial Information Systems user and
functional experience, SDE and spatial analysis experience

         *Experience working with large data sets*

         *Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J) *

         *Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)*

         Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous
delivery deployments

         *Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture*

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316

Email: ar...@tresourceinc.com

www.tresourceinc.com

G-talk: arpan12...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]