12 Month Contract
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT CANDIDATES HAVE THE FOLLOWING- Candidates w/o the
below will not be considered
This role requires some digging to find the right candidate.
*MUST HAVES- *
*Looking for 8 plus years of general SAP*
*Really want strong PP/DS*
*Full SDLC is required*
*Wants **someone with both hands **on and **architecture experience **within
th**ese** module**s PP/DS*
****Chemical process knowledge from a supply and demand aspect*
****Chemical vertical experience is required*
12 Month Contract
*Supply Chain Management SAP APO PPDS *
Within the Global IT Application - Supply Chain Group we are currently
looking for a functional consultant who will actively participate in
various business requirement gathering, solution designing and implementing
the solution in the area of production planning and detailed scheduling
module and global ATP module from APO.
- *Participation in Business Requirement Sessions*: - Able to engage
business in the discussions which would lead to complete the business
requirement / information.
- *Solution Design*: - With your strong SAP APO PPDS experience you
should be able to provide best fit solution to design production planning
and scheduling process. The solution should be based mostly as per standard
PPDS functions available. However customizing to fulfill the needs of the
business should be also explored.
You should be aware GATP functionalities and have done implementation for
allocation, availability. You should be also aware of multilevel ATP
- *Implementation of Solution*:- Should be able to build the solution in
the system, capable of performing testing by create relevant data, so that
business user gets to test error free system design or with minimal error.
- *Project Timelines*: - You should be able to work on the agreed
timelines and give honest effort to ensure the project deliverables are met
*Required key skills (MUST have):*
- SAP APO Production Planning & Detail Scheduling , functional expertise
(5 + years)
- Production Planning Functions in APO
- Detail Scheduling Functions in APO
- Block Planning Functions and Setup Matrix Function, alternative
resource selections of PPDS
- *Extensive knowledge of PP/DS Planning Board*
- Very good knowledge resource master data in APO
- Core Interface Knowledge for relevant master data / transactional
- Very good understanding of PDS, operation, activities, mode
- *Excellent in identifying co-relation between different time
horizons (like PP/DS horizon, Planning Time Fence etc.)*
- Ability to control master data requirement such that there is
minimal maintenance required in SCM system by the business after the
- Ability to provide apt solution based on business requirement for
defining correct planning cycle.
- Must understand the concept of consumptions of forecast.
- Must have *basic understanding of ABAP* (debugging, identifying
right exits, badi’s etc.)
- SAP APO Global ATP , functional expertise (5 + years)
o Allocation Management
o Availability Check
o *Must be aware of related SD setting*
o *Have experience in Multi level ATP*
- SAP Production Planning, functional expertise (5 + years)
- Must be able to understand Material Requirement Planning concept of
- Must be able to work with MRP along with planning or scheduling in
- Very good understanding of mater data MRP views in Material Master,
Work Center, Resource, Recipes, and Production Version etc.
- Consulting skills:
- Communication & Teaming
- In time issue resolution
- Process Industry expertise (minimum 6 years)
· Language skills: fluent in English;
Key Skill Set (Nice to Have):-
· Knowledge of SD
· Knowledge of APO DP.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.