*Forward profiles to **ravikris...@deegit.com* <ravikris...@deegit.com>.
*Role: Network Engineer with Automation Testing*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• L2 / L3 Testing + Multicast + Automation(TCL)
• Hands on experience on VLAN, Port, Portchannel, STP, Security
(AAA, ACL, Role based access Control), Layer 2 security features such as
DHCP Snooping, ARP ACL, Traffic storm control
• Prior experience of working on Catalyst 6500 or N7000 or Access
switches such as Cat4k will a major plus.
• Experience on XML, DTD, XML Schema, JAVA, SNMP based Network
• Scripting knowledge and IXIA for testing configurations and
traffic monitoring will be an added plus.
• Automation will span white box, feature tests, general utilities,
Protocol conformance, latency, performance, stress, scale tools and end to
end system testing.
• Platform: packet flow debugging experience with multi-layer
switches, troubleshooting platform features like powersupply/Fan/LC
bringup/Temperature Sensor, HA, SMP (symmetric Multi-processing), Kernel
debugging, IPC, Threads, GDB, Sockets
• Layer 3: OSPF, BGP, ISIS, MPLS, QOS, Traffic engineering, Policy
Based routing, PIM, Gateway routing protocol, VRRP, DVMRP.
• Layer 2: Spanning Tree, Vlans, Vlan truncking, 802.1X, ethernet,
Transport: Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, Sockets
• Languages: TCL, Python, iTCL, Perl, C , C++
• Traffic tools: IXIA, Spirent, Smartbits, Agilent Router Tester,
QA Robot, Cisco PagentTest
• Harness: Cisco ATS, ATS Easy, eARMS
• Interop: Exposure to Juniper, Foundry, Nortel, Cisco 7200, 7600,
Catalyst 6500, GSR, HFR routers.
• Preferred Skills:
• Strong Platform, infrastructure test experience with good
understanding for the data path of routers/switches. Cat6k/N7K experience
would be an added advantage.
• In addition to this good exposure to layer2 and layer 3 protocols
is required and experience with using test tools from IXIA, spirent,
Agilent is required.
• Typically requires MSEE/CS combined with 2-3 years of related
experience or BSEE/CS combined with 4-5+ years of experience
*Thanks & Best Regards*
*Deegit Inc | GAC Solutions In*
*1900 E. Golf Road, Ste#925| Schaumburg, IL 60167|*
*Ph: 847-440-2436 Ext: 332*
*Fax: 847.330.1987 | e-Fax: 847.416.4898 |*
*ravikris...@deegit.com <ravikris...@deegit.com>** | **www.deegit.com
<http://www.deegit.com/>** | **www.gacsol.com <http://www.gacsol.com/>** |*
*YIM: ravikrishna106 | Gtalk: ravikrishna.deegit*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.