*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

*Job Title*

*Skill Area:*

*Location(s)          - *

*Nos. *

BI Solution Architect

SAP BI Solutions, SAP BW

Toledo, OH

1

* Duration of the Project  : *4- 6  months* *

Required Skill Sets:

   1. BI Consultant with minimum 6-10 years experience in BI Solutioning,
   especially in SAP BW/BO
   2. 6-8 years of hands on experience in designing and developing SAP BI
   solutions (Data modeling/Reporing/Authorisations/system Architecture).
   3. 2-5 years of hands-on experience on SAP BW/BI with different SAP
   version (3.1 to ECC6.0).
   4. Working knowledge on Dimensional Data Models, Relational
   Database(ORACLE).
   5. Knowledge for other BI solutions like datastage etc.
   6. Understanding of Logistic and Finance domains
   7. Understanding of new dimensional areas SAP Integrated planning, SAP
   BPC etc.

Key Result Areas

Solution Architect Responsibilities :

                                             i.            Requirement
Analysis

                                           ii.            Solution Designing

                                          iii.            Solution
Development

                                         iv.            Quality Assurance

                                           v.            Customer
Satisfaction

*Candidate Profile*
 Essentials  Desirable

Qualification

B.E./ B.Tech./ MBA/ MCA

Experience (Approx. in Yrs)

Min. 5 Years of BI Solutioning experience

Oracle Database, SQL skills

Industry Background

IT

Team Leadership Experience

Ability to co-ordinate work with Offshore Teams

       Skill

Level (1-5)

SAP BW

5

BI / EDW

5

Database SQL

3

Communication Skills

5

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Keen University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: **630-687-1288 **|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325**||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.