Hi

*kindly share on himansh...@idctechnologies.com
<himansh...@idctechnologies.com>*

Hope you are doing well. Kindly let me know your interest and provide me
your *updated resume**.*

*Position:- Oracle SCM Functional Consultant *

*Location:- **Atlanta - Georgia*

*Duration:- 6+ Months*

*Job Description:-*

Has experience across implementation and support projects and has knowledge
of other types of projects - upgrade, migration and consolidation. Is able
to understand other functional areas in the sense of how they relate to his
or her expertise. Knowledge of business processes, representation of the
same, and basic knowledge of process reengineering. Has a understanding of
processes core domain of SCM.

*Required Skill(s)*

 *Oracle SCM Functional (L1)*
<https://synergy.wipro.com/ResumePosting/CN_AgencySingleJobDescInner.jsp?JobCode=380506&companyCode=WT&resumeSource=Agency>

*Essential Skill(s)*

*Oracle Projects - Functional (L2)*
<https://synergy.wipro.com/ResumePosting/CN_AgencySingleJobDescInner.jsp?JobCode=380506&companyCode=WT&resumeSource=Agency>

Ability to conduct Consulting engagements, do requirements gathering from
customers, understand business need and articulate solutions. Negotiation,
Presentation Skills should be apt to showcase technology depth and breadth
of the organization. Ability to map to the right stakeholders,
multivendor/practice/party coordination. Proactive approach towards
generating downstream business revenue by analyzing the as is business of
the customer. Account Mining to generate opportunities.

*Regards*

*Himanshu*

*Email: **himansh...@idctechnologies.com* <himansh...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: 408-457-9381, Ext: 4056*