Please send resume to amit...@usgrpinc.com
*Location: Tarrytown, NY*
*Software Applications: RE (Requirements Engineering)*
1. Develops design requirements (the what) for marketing objectives, then
specifications (the how) and user interface mock-ups (the look), for
complex product development objectives. This could be purely software
applications on the workstation, and/or embedded applications in a medical
2. Self-motivated and starter, ability to work on a team, good
communication skills, experience with Microsoft office applications, Team
Foundation Server a plus, C#.NET controls a plus. We look for Energy,
Competence, and Passion.
3. Completes the preparation of complex sketches, design layouts, truth
tables, as well as spreadsheets with graphs, charts, tables and text.
4. Must be able to work effectively in cross-functional teams consisting of
software coders, service, supply chain (manufacturing), QA/RA, and
marketing. Must be a feature champion!
5. Degrees in Information Systems, Information Technology, Biomedical
engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, ideally coupled with a Marketing
or Business Minor.
Here we are looking for below Keys.
· We need resource who is strong in requirements gathering in area
of systems engineering
· The resource should be able to carry Elicitation of requirements
· As the applications are based on Microsoft technology that means
the resource should be able to map the requirements to controls supported
by Microsoft technology like C#.
· The resource should be able to translate the expectations of
marketing team to development team (elaborate in technical aspects).
· The resource can be a developer or from V&V background which is
not important as important is he should be able to map those requirements
so that its understandable by development team. More closest will be
resource with developer background.
· In short the resource should be able to read the needs of
marketing team or end users and try constructing mockup or prototypes for
development / test team to facilitate next steps for these teams.
*Thanks & Warm Regards,*
*United Software Group Inc.*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Logo]
* 565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110*
*Dublin, OH 43017 *
*Phone: **614 588 8476*
*Gtalk: bajpai.recruiter | YIM: amitbajpai000 | Skype: amitbajpai_USG*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.