We have an urgent requirement for a *Sr. Software Engineer**.* This is
position* based in *Milford, MI*. If you are interested in this position,
please contact me / send your updated resume on *naim.sysm...@gmail.com
<naim.sysm...@gmail.com> *or *nai...@usgrpinc.com <nai...@usgrpinc.com>*.
*Sr. Software Engineer*
Immediate & URGENT
*Specific Responsibilities of this Position:*
1. Experience in Autosar.
2. Experience in C and C++ programming.
3. Experience in Automotive Domain.
4. Good Understanding on CAN and Flexray protocols and its associated tools.
5. Good Communication skills.
6. Exposure to our Ring architecture is a plus.
The Senior Software Engineer is a team member of Global Connected Consumer
– Advanced Development & Concepts Group and is responsible and accountable
for designing, developing, testing and evaluating software components for
Real-Time event processing applications that leverage Big Data technologies
and large scale data infrastructure. Data projects will have a focus on
collecting, parsing, and managing large sets of data using multiple
platforms. This role requires deep hands-on experience in software
development and data structures. The successful candidate must be able to
work independently as well as contribute to multi-layered solutions that
comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure
designs. Must be able to develop prototypes and proof of concepts for the
*Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:*
• Full lifecycle application development – designing, coding and debugging
applications in various software languages
• Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis software review,
identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability
analysis, Object-oriented Analysis and Design
• Software modeling and simulation
• Performance tuning, improvement, usability and automation
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Maintain standards compliance
• Implement globalization of software
• Collaborate with Architects to drive design framework alignment
• Design and implement solutions for code asset management and reusable
• Conduct research on new products and drive implementation to
benefit/optimize overall software development
• Perform root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes
• Forecast completing well-defined work and deliver on those forecasts
*Required Skills and Experience:*
• A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or related experience
• At least 7 years developing enterprise applications
• Expert knowledge of database modeling and data structure principles,
techniques and best practices
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, different programming paradigms
• Proven experience designing and developing software in one or more of the
- Enterprise Services using Java and Java constructs - JSE, J2EE, Web
- Web using Java and Java constructs - XML/JSON, JSP, HTML5/CSS3,
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with UNIX/Linux
• Strong conceptual knowledge of processing data at rest and data in motion
using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop – HDFS, MapReduce, Pig/Hive,
HBASE, FLUME, SQOOP, etc…..
*Preferred Skills and Experience:*
• Demonstrated expert knowledge in multiple software development
methodologies (i.e. Agile, Scrum, SDLC)
• Enterprise level IT experience in an Architect or Lead developer role
• SUSE Linux
• Experience with IBM Streams and other IBM Big Data technologies
*(614) 588-8492 | nai...@usgrpinc.com <nai...@usgrpinc.com>*
*565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110 | Dublin | OH | 43017*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.