Hi ,
Greetings!!!
This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
*“MS WORD”* version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

*Title                :       Sr.  Front End Engineer*

*Location         :         Sunnyvale/ San Bruno,
CADuration         :         6 Months+ (With likely extension)Client
       :         Wal-Mart*
WECJP00000983

*ONLY LOCALS TO CA*

 *Job Description:*

ü  Work with talented engineers to contribute to the vision and design of
Walmart.com's search, browse and category pages for desktop and mobile
properties

ü  Work with cutting-edge JavaScript libraries and framework like ReactJS
and Backbone.js

ü  Write good code, get things done, and help out the team when needed

ü  Assist product owners and designers in defining the product requirements
by offering technical suggestions

ü  Participate in the full lifecycle of the product development, with
emphasis on the FE

ü  Uphold the overall codebase quality by participating in design review,
code review, unit testing and general technical discussion Minimum
Qualifications

ü  Solid understanding of computer science principles

ü  Strong skills in writing scalable and performant JavaScript, Java, HTML,
and CSS code.

ü  Experience with one of ReactJS, Backbone.js, JQuery or node.js

ü  Understanding of RESTful web services and browser-based MVC architecture
and implementation

ü  Experience working in formal development environment (version control
system, code review, strict coding standard, documentation, unit test)

ü  BS/MS in Computer Science or related field +3 years experience building
consumer facing web applications Preferred Qualifications

ü  Knowledge of ecmascript6 and V8

ü  Working knowledge of MySQL or other NoSQL databases

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

*Full Name as per SSN: *
*Contact # (Home/Mobile): *
*Email ID: *
*Skype ID: *
*Pay Rate:*
*Work Authorization:*
*Current Location (City, State): *
*Relocation (Yes/No): *
*Availability:*
*Professional References:*

*Reference 1*

*Reference 2*

*Name:*

*Project:*

*Contact No.:*

*Professional Email ID:*

*Designation:*

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.
Looking forward to hear from you...

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,