RRM / Simulation Engineer
*Location-Arlington Heights, IL*
- RRM Algorithm and prototyping Engineer is responsible for design and
development of scheduling and radio resource management algorithms.
Especially capable of work in the lab environment and develop
demo/prototypes on Nokia commercial platform and SW releases to realize the
new RRM design concepts and algorithms.
- Knowledge and working experience in advance mobile radio networks,
such as LTE, LTE-A.
- Knowledge and working experience in scheduler and radio resource
- Experience in RRM algorithm design, specification, modeling,
simulations, and prototype development
- Experience in design and development of large scale system level
simulations and prototyping on commercial platform and SW releases
Proficiency in C/C++
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard,
Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
*Ph- 408-457-9399 EXT 2075*
Official: a...@idctechnologies.com <a...@idctechnologies.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.