*Kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
*Need C# Developer local to TX - 6 Months contract!*
Position : C# Developer with WPF
Location : Houston,TX(Need Locals for onsite interview)
Duration : 6 Months
*Need GC or USC!*
*Must Have WPF and C#!*
The Software Engineer serves on one of the development teams for the
Pegasys Replacement Project in Houston, programming equipment design
modules in C# .NET. The software engineer works on a team of four
individuals helping to design, develop, test, and deploy high quality
software as part of the Pegasys application.
· Participate as a contributing team member
· Contribute on design of software modules
· Develop software following team and industry best practices and
standards, coding styles, etc.
· Work with Chemical Engineers from ExxonMobil Research and Engineering
daily to meet requirements and ensure the product meets expectations
· Share knowledge and experience with other team members through regular,
frequent, formal and informal communication
· Participate in code reviews, contributing constructive comments,
suggestions, thoughts to help improve code development across the team
· Give and receive peer feedback and/or assistance as needed
Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.