Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP at
You can also call me @ 609-897-9670*4004.
* Role : *Test Lead with P&C Insurance domain & knowledge in US Policy
*Location : *Hartford, CT
- Looking for Test Lead at onsite US to handle US Policy Administration
System and should have worked in onsite offshore model with extensive
client handling experience in insurance domain. Should be able to support
offshore team from onsite in extended hours. Candidate should have good
experience in P&C Insurance domain with knowledge in US Policy
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Perform testing and test lead activities for Insurity project
- Strong knowledge of testing life cycle. Proficient in test estimation,
test planning and test execution
- Supports Insurance consulting in the engagement to ensure optimum test
coverage from the team
- Supports building of insurance testing practice and insurance
consulting/testing assets, methodologies.
- Training testing team members on insurance domain knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills written and verbal.
- Support response to customer requests for proposal (RFP) activities
- Provide support in response to customer requests for information (RFI)
- Knowledge of industry best practices associated with the process
- Proficient in walkthrough to customer and testing team
- Candidate should be self-motivated with strong analytical and
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
Thanks & Regards
Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4004
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.