Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at shams...@tresourceinc.com ASAP.
Position: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Dallas, TX/ Seattle, WA
Duration: Long Term
As an Sr. Application Developer, you will be part of a team that is using
an agile methodology to build a global platform based on the latest Open
The key technologies include Java, ATG, Angular JS, Oracle plus more than
20 open source tools, including Spring, Hibernate, Maven and Jenkins.
This role is part of a truly global team working on a large multi-year
program and the successful candidate will be expected to lead by example
with both hands-on development and delivery of individual stories.
Candidates should therefore feel confident if asked to complete a
supervised programming exercise during the interview process and be able to
provide concrete examples where they have demonstrated the qualifications
· Responsible for supporting and independently completing project
· Identifies key drivers of a defined, straightforward problem and
· Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
· Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific
· Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and
tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to
continuous development of methods and tools
· Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
· May independently own a work stream, reviewing, and potentially
directing the work of more junior staff
· Develops solutions to client problems through application of
methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
· Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful
realization of client goals
· 8 - 10 extensive experience in JSP, Servlets, J2EE, XML,
· 4 + Strong front-end development skills in HTML, DHTML,
· 6+ Must have extensive experience in developing Web-based
Application using MVC Architecture
· 5 + Must have knowledge of Web 2.0 Development components and UI
· Strong Oracle SQL and PLSQL experience
· Strong experience in Web services
· Experience using Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, Eclipse, SQL
developer/TOAD, Unix , Oracle 10G/11G for production-level projects
· Experience with software product development, architecture and
· Knowledge/ experience of ATG , anguler JS will be beneficial.
· Knowledge/ experience of Development Methodologies: Agile with
Scrum, Pair Programming, Test Driven Development is highly desirable
· Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile
· Ability to work efficiently and independently
· Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Thanks and Regards,
Shamshul Qamar | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 821
Gtalk: shams251...@gmail.com | Fax: 408-213-8316
shams...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.