Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for *Java
Developer. *Please go through requirements and send me profile ASAP

* *

*Position 1: Java Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ months*

All consultants MUST be available for an IN-PERSON interview!

*Job Description: ***

Seeking Java developer with the following skills and experience:

- Excellent in *core java fundamentals*

- Excellent problem solving and design skills

- Solid experience in *web development, java script and Ajax*

- Experience with using *Tomca*t or other Java Application Server for
executing applications

- Proficient in data retrieval and data parsing which follows defined
message specifications. Experience with *Tibco *or other data delivery
system a plus

- Proficient in *Oracle database SQL*.

- Strong ability to learn existing applications quickly and to be able to
make modifications to them.

- Ability to work independently.

* *

*Skills: ***

Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience

Java  No  1  Expert 9-10  Currently Using  4 - 6 Years

JavaScript No  1  Expert 9-10  Currently Using  1 - 2 Years

*Position 2: Senior Java Developer*

*Location: Northbrook, IL*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*Role Description:*

·        *7+ Years* of IT Experience, specifically in *object oriented
development*

·        Expert *Back End Java Development* skills

·        Proficiency with *EJB, MDB and JDB*

·        Strong *Messaging, JMS and MQ* background

·        *Weblogic* experience required

·        Excellent verbal and written communications skills

·        Ability to create designs and technical specifications for
developers

* *

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone : 631-731-4796, Fax : 631-803-4488
Email : msha...@askitc.com