*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Java Developer *
*Location: Atlanta GA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*NEED H1B Copy*
Opening in Atlanta, Georgia for maintenance and enhancement of Customer
Master File (CMF) System which is primarily written utilizing Java, JSP,
Servlets, Struts, Spring and SQL The successful candidate should have a
good track record in web development and need to have good knowledge in
Java, JSP & Struts. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and
constructive approach to troubleshooting.
The CMF System is used by customers, chains and terminals and is part of
their payment processing system. This fairly large system continues to be
enhanced, as new requirements are drafted.
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
Development duties will include (provide as much details as possible):
- Development of new system enhancements
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address
- Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic
*Skill, Experience & General information Required: *
*Basic Technical Requirements*
- Java, JSPs – 8 years
- Struts, Spring Frameworks – 8 years
- SQL – 5 years
- Payment experience.
- OWASP / web security experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.