Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
*Location- Brookfield, WI*
Short Description: Key for this level is 8 years plus, and a Pega Certified
Lead Systems Architect (CLSA) Job Description: Required Skills and
- Pega PRPC 5.3 or higher platform experience for at least 8 years
- Experience with process methodology, frameworks (TOGAF), development
methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system
- Technical mastery in OOO, SOA, ESB CSA concepts and design patterns.
- Experience in Java language and J2EE Mastery with XML concepts and tools
(DTD, XSD, XML parsers).
- Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
- 8+ years of Pega implementations.
We have 4 Pega consultants on the team - 3 PRPC BA's and 1 SSA
*The LSA must have completed and passed Part 1 of 2 for the LSA
Infogium Technologies, LLC
hemant.si...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8258 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.