*We have a specific immediate need for building Macess letters using Word
and Mail Merge for approx 150 letters.*

*About 150 letters need created.  Most SQL stored procedures are created,
but need modified to populate the letters once created.  *

*Candidate should have experience “creating Macess Letters using MS Word
Mail Merge”, which is then populated with the SQL procedures.*

*Need to be familiar with doing MS Word Mail Merge.*

*If experience is related to Macess Corro (Correspondence) letters then that
is a plus.*

*Experience in Facets is a plus.*

*Scripting (VBScript/SQL Server) is a plus.*

*We are estimating eight weeks of effort, extensions likely.*

* *

*“We really just need someone to do the manual work of the back-logged
Macess letters, with MS Word version 2007 with Mail Merge “actual” true
experience. These are Word Templates that have been approved by CMAP and we
must adhere to that approved format.  These Word templates may and do, at
times, have attachments/enclosures which are other CMAP approved word
templates, which themselves contain mail merge fields for variable Member
names, addresses, etc.”*

* *

*The Business provided this…*

* *

   1. * Importing/configuration of Microsoft 2007 Word documents*
   2. *Experience in MS 2007 word with creating/attaching:*
      1. *Headers*
      2. *Footers*
      3. *Enclosures*
      4. *Paragraph options*
   3. *Experience in MS 2007 word with importing data into merge fields and
   lining the data fields within the document*
   4. *Experience in scripting on the backend to ensure the data is merged
   into the correct fields within the MS 2007 word document*
   5. *Macess experience is preferred*

--
Thanks & Regards

Kumar