*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : ETL Developer *
*Location : Atlanta , GA *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview: Phone / Skype (F2F if Locals) *
· The ETL developer will design, develop, configure, and tune ETL
mappings and workflows in (Informatica experience highly preferred).
· Will convert PL/SQL Stored Procedures into Informatica mappings.
· Will address performance issues with new and existing ETL jobs
· Developing and design Informatica ETL mappings
· Translate data models into ETL designs
· Unit and performance testing ETL mappings
· 5+ years of ETL experience (preferably Informatica)
· 5+ years of analyzing data models and developing ETL mappings
(OLTP, File feeds, XML feeds, and preferably from web services)
· Proven experience in enterprise data warehousing and scalable ETL
environments (i.e. clustered environment preferred)
· Proven experience of Data Warehouse modeling and designing of
· Experience performance tuning ETL mappings and high volume
· Experienced in Change Data Capture (CDC)
· Preferable but not required– OBIEE applications data models
(SDE/SIL) especially Siebel CRM
· Deep understanding and experience working in ETL tools
(Informatica 8.6 and 9.x highly preferred)
· Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills
· Knowledge of 10g and 11g database
· Preferable - Working functional knowledge with some combination
of Siebel CRM, Finance, Call Center, and ERP OBIA applications
· Bachelors in computer science, engineering, or related technical
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221,Cornwell Dr, Bear,DE 19701*
*Email :anir...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <anir...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Contact No : 302-261-3207 X 105*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.